Real Estate Coordinator
Rodrigo joined Lee & Associates when the office launched in 2019 as an Analyst where he focused heavily on market research and on-going projects. Within six months as an Analyst, he was promoted to the role of Real Estate Coordinator where he supports agents with on-going business developments, brokerage services, and assists in the transportation real estate services specialty practice.
Rodrigo is a graduate of Ryerson University where he obtained a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a specialization in Real Estate. Prior to joining Lee & Associates Toronto and during his time at Ryerson University, Rodrigo completed internships at Equitable Bank, Scotiabank and Sam McDadi Real Estate Brokerage allowing him to gain a well-rounded experience of the real estate industry.
Education and Achievements
- 2017 to 2019: Client Services, Sam McDadi Real Estate Brokerage
- 2019 to 2019: Mortgage Officer, Equitable Bank
- 2019 to 2020: Commercial Banking Associate, Scotiabank
- Bachelor of Commerce | Real Estate Management | Ryerson University | 2020
- Real Estate Salesperson License | OREA | 2020