MARK CASCAGNETTE, SIOR
President, Managing Partner | Sales Representative
With over twenty-eight years of diversified brokerage and corporate real estate management experience, Mark is one of Canada’s top industrial brokers. He boasted an impressive record as a top Cushman & Wakefield producer from 2003-2018. In addition, he’s serving as a team leader of Toronto West’s Industrial Solutions Team and member of the Global Supply Chain Solutions team. Mark focuses on delivering high value, strategic and tactical real estate advice and local execution to small, medium and large corporate clients. He has been involved in countless real estate transactions of land, industrial and office properties across the continent. Mark has set himself apart as an industry leader in transportation, logistics and supply chain real estate applications.
Mark is the President and Managing Partner of Lee & Associates Toronto. Having previously worked at Cushman & Wakefield, Vice President of Corporate Real Estate Services for Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate Services, Inc. in Toronto, National Manager Real Estate at Penske Truck Leasing Formerly Rentway Ltd.), and Area Manager of Real Estate with Canadian Pacific Railway. Through these firms and others, he has managed, leased, acquired, sold and/or constructed hundreds of industrial and investment properties across Canada and the United States.
Education & achievements
- B.A.A, Honours Applied Geography | Ryerson University, 1991
- Master of Corporate Real Estate Accreditation | CORENET Global
- President’s Round Table Award 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- Winner 2005 NAIOP/REX Industrial Development Deal of the Year Award for 275 Orenda
- Finalist 2013 NAIOP/REX Industrial Lease Deal of the Year Award for 8350 Lawson Road, Milton | Represented Tenant
- Finalist 2017 NAIOP/REX Industrial Lease Deal of the Year Award for 95 Market Drive, Milton | Represented Tenant
- Finalist 2016 SIOR Industrial Broker of the Year, Toronto Chapter
- Finalist 2017 SIOR Industrial Broker of the Year, Toronto Chapter
- Cushman & Wakefield National Top 5 Industrial Producer 2006 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018