Jake joined Lee & Associates Toronto after 1 year at Re/max Hallmark. Prior to transitioning into brokerage, Jake worked in construction, tool & die, and as a commercial mortgage agent.
Jake has completed over 30 transactions since beginning his career, representing both landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers.
Education and Achievements
- Re/max Hallmark 2017 – 2019
- Lee & Associates Toronto 2019 – Present
- George Brown College Machinist Level 1 Apprenticeship
- Georgian College Machinist Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)